Friday, December 24, 2010

Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch

Kumpulan Software Gratis | Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch | Lock My PC is an easy in use and compact tool for quick computer locking when you leave it unattended. It shows a lock screen, disables Windows hot keys and mouse. You can lock your PC with a hotkey or from the system tray. To unlock the computer you must enter correct password only. Unlike another similar computer lock software that cannot lock Ctrl+Alt+Del on a computer running Windows XP, our Lock My PC runs own keyboard driver to block such key combinations.


You don't like snoopers. They are always prying into your e-mail messages, programs, data, files, etc. Lock My PC allows you to lock your computer with a password while you leave it unattended. You can lock the computer manually, with a menu or hotkey, or set up auto lock when your computer is idle.


We built new release of Lock My PC to implement old features better and add some new great features to the program.
Here the main features and benefits of Lock My PC software:
  • Quick and safe computer lock by a hot key, or mouse click
  • Windows 2000 and XP support (unlike our competitors we use keyboard driver to safely block Ctrl+Alt+Del and other key combinations)
  • Administrative area for users and password management by supervisor
  • Multi-user support
  • Multimonitor support
  • Autolock when computer is idle
  • Auto turnoff when computer is locked for a long time
  • Custom Lock Screens
  • Screen saving effect
  • Screen transparency - to use PC in presentation mode
  • Optionally password protection for program settings
  • Optionally locking for CD/DVD-ROM doors while computer is locked
  • Command line options
  • and many more
Download Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch IDWS
Download Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch Rapid
Download Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch Ziddu
Pass: SIAFACEH
To Download Click SKIP AD On Top Right Corner


Kumpulan Software Gratis

Title Post: Lock My PC v4.8 + Patch
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks for visit my blog, if you want question please contact us

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment