Saturday, February 23, 2013

Internet Download Manager 6.15 build 2

Kumpulan Software Gratis | Internet Download Manager 6.15 build 2 | This software it's been too many times I tell function as fixed internet download manager IDM always updated and indeed it is the most popular, which is surely the point is internet download manager is a software to accelerate downloads.
Internet download manager that I share this is the newest version of the IDM 6.15 build 2 and I've included a patch so that a full version.
For how to use the patch I think companions Haramain software has understood since the previous version also had my share.
Screenshot :

For those who want to download Internet download manager 6.15 build 2, please download at the link below.

Title Post: Internet Download Manager 6.15 build 2
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: roellyan46

Thanks for visit my blog, if you want question please contact us

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment